Friday, June 3, 2011

Why wont my steering wheel lock? They changed the ignition switch?

Okay I posted a few days ago and last night. So my car was towed and they changed the ignition switch but now I am told that my steering wheel isnt locking like it should. What else could be the problem?





Also at what tire places can I get good deals on tires?|||They messed some thing up with the ignition switch. You should get it repaired if it is faulty, what if it locks when you are driving? Not saying it will happen but what if??|||If the only issue is that the steering wheel won%26#039;t lock then no big deal, most people don%26#039;t engage the steering lock anyway, check Firestone or Costco for tires|||take your car back to where you had the ignition switch replaced they did not install right