Tuesday, October 25, 2011

After market steering wheel (1984 C10 p/u)?

I am planning on buying a after market steering wheel for an 1984 Chevy C10 p/u. And I'm wondering if the horn will be compatible with the new steering wheel. I've been browsing the web and mostly all steering wheels I've seen are for off road use only, they have no horns. Does anyone have any suggestion on a compatible steering wheel that has a horn. I'm only changing it because I hate the huge factory steering wheel. Thanks a bunch.
After market steering wheel (1984 C10 p/u)?
Most of the aftermarket wheels from like Grant, and Billet Specialties have working horn buttons



You'll need to buy the wheel you like then the chevy Installation Kit for the wheel.



Here's you about 400 steering wheels that will work

http://store.summitracing.com/egnsearch.鈥?/a>



I have a grant classic 3 spoke on my 1988 camaro, and I had the same steering wheel on my 1973 c/10, and we have a grant Formula GT wheel on a '87 suburban... All have working horns
After market steering wheel (1984 C10 p/u)?
One like this...

http://www.jcwhitney.com/GRANT-CUSTOM-CH鈥?/a>