Thursday, October 6, 2011

??? What would cause my steering wheel to shake bad???

I have changed the tires and I have new brakes!!!
??? What would cause my steering wheel to shake bad???
Out of balance tires, uneven wear on front tires, bent rim, possible bad tie rod/ball joint. hope this helps..
??? What would cause my steering wheel to shake bad???
It could need alignment or new ball joints. Did you change your rotors too? If not change those, they are probably warped. Changing just the pads would not fix the shaking.
sounds like the suspension has gone. you will need to get an alignment done to get it checked, fixed and balanced correctly before you have an accident.
Sounds like you need a front-end alignment.

I'm not a mechanic, but has happened to my car once and that's what was wrong with it.
What kind of car? could be an idler arm, out of balance tires, directional tires backwards, steering shock absorber. etc.
  • make full lips look
  • for not staying married
  •