Thursday, October 6, 2011

I have a 1992 Nissan Patrol that is shuttering through steering wheel at any speed.?

We have changed Tyre's and it makes no difference. Does anyone have any possible solutions.
I have a 1992 Nissan Patrol that is shuttering through steering wheel at any speed.?
have you tried swapping wheels front to rear?

maybe check the rims aren't buckled- patrol steel rims will vibrate like crazy if they are slightly off.
I have a 1992 Nissan Patrol that is shuttering through steering wheel at any speed.?
You might need a wheel alignment. If your old tires showed uneven wear that's probably it. And you should have it done quickly before you ruin the new tires (tyres).



If it's not that it could be steering bushings. It could be that you hit something and bent a steering part. But it's likely just wheel alignment.
1. I had the shuddering on my car, and I changed both wheels in front. You won't believe it but my back tyres hub was bent due to a pothole. Have you changed all 4 tyres and done balancing on them?



2. Wheel Alignment might also cause this problem.



3. Shock absorbers is quite a problem. Get them tested. It is for free.



4. Steering as %26quot;It is that guy%26quot; said.