Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Do I need to take the steering wheel off of a 1994 Ford F150 in order to replace the turn single mechanism?

My brake light above the rear window works but the brake lights and the front and rear tail lights to not flash or light up when the brake is applied. Someone told me I had to change the turn single mechanism. Do I have to remove the steering wheel for that or can it be accessed by taking the top and bottom cover off around the steering column?
Do I need to take the steering wheel off of a 1994 Ford F150 in order to replace the turn single mechanism?
You can access it somewhat with the covers removed but you can't change it without removing the steering wheel.
Do I need to take the steering wheel off of a 1994 Ford F150 in order to replace the turn single mechanism?
try changing the bulbs first.