Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My steering wheel spins at least 20 times, to the left when I start the car,and stops when I shut it off?

Every since I took my 91 Honda Accord to walmart %26quot;in February%26quot;, for an oil change my steering wheel has been messed up. Walmart said I was leaking transmission fluid, I told them thanks for telling me but I will take care of it myself. The next day my steering wheel squeaks when I turn and the power steering pump was overflowing. I filled my pump with Honda steering fluid and the overflowing has stopped. But the wheel vibrates a lot passed 50 mph and pulls to the right. Just yesterday I blew a radiator hose,so I replaced it. When I went to test drive the car the steering wheel spun to the left about 20 times and slightly moved the tires. I shut the car off and it stopped. I turned it back on and it continued to spin. I didn't drive my car and the next day I went to see if it was drivable and I turned the car on and the steering wheel didn't spin,just a little stiff. Then the pump began to overflow like in February. I need some opinions on this because everyone else I talk to said they have never heard anything like it. Please help! thanks
My steering wheel spins at least 20 times, to the left when I start the car,and stops when I shut it off?
I think you now have a disconnected steering shaft or a completely shot rack and pinion. DO NOT DRIVE.
My steering wheel spins at least 20 times, to the left when I start the car,and stops when I shut it off?
take ur car to the mechanic, kus it seems that ur steering rack pinion are loose, u need a wheel alignment and balance for the shaking.



good luk
The rack or pinion in your steering broke a tooth or two.