Friday, September 23, 2011

My Camry's steering wheel feels funny?

I feel like my Camry's steering wheel has change in terms of handling. I feel like it's harder for me to turn it now. The steering fluid is still good and full and my car's tires are inflated accordingly. What might it be? Is it just me?
My Camry's steering wheel feels funny?
my car does that when my battery isnt up to par. get that checked. bring it to autozone they'll do a computer check for free and it will tell you if anything electrical is wrong, you just might have a short somwhere that is causing that.
My Camry's steering wheel feels funny?
Check the tire ware on your car, If they look ok have them rotated and see if that helps any. hope this helps.
It very well could be the %26quot;rack and pinion%26quot; is shot, or the power steering pump might be going bad. A pressure check is in order.

Also, if the car is not lubricated at regular intervals the steering linkage might be corroded.
if your Camry uses Cruise control, maybe its gone bad, could be the fuse for the cruise control - check it out for burned out fuse %26amp; the streeing wheel line - could have a leak.



If its a %26quot;major problem%26quot; i would hop over to the repair boys. it is very dangerous to drive with bad streeing.