Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I want to change the stereo and still be able to use the steering wheel control?

I have a Honda Civic Model 2006. I have a company CD audio player in my car that is connected to the steering wheel audio control. Is there any head unit/ CD player out there which can be connected to my steering wheel control ???
I want to change the stereo and still be able to use the steering wheel control?
Depending on the model of cd player you buy,if you get one that is compatible you can buy one of these.

http://www.crutchfield.com/app/product/s鈥?/a>
I want to change the stereo and still be able to use the steering wheel control?
there is still a way you can do it. you just need the steering wheel control adapter for that new radio you get. for example, if you get a pioneer radio you'll need to get the PAC SWI-PS which is a steering wheel adapter for pioneer and sony stereo.
some of the newer alpine decks will work with your steering wheel controls. just go to alpine.com and look at the decks they should say if they will work or not.