Friday, September 23, 2011

My steering wheel make some clicking sound when I turn it.?

I'm not sure what it is, but since a month ago, this dull clicking sound started when ever I turn my steering wheel, its a 2006 sienna.

I changed the fluid to dexron III, but the sound didn't go away, and I can feel it when it makes that sound.

what is it??

do I have to take it to the dealer?
My steering wheel make some clicking sound when I turn it.?
Just take it to a repair shop and have you half shafts replaced which are your drive axles on both sides.This is your problem when you make your turns right and left.These shafts are connected to your transmission which makes your car go that powers the front wheels from the transmission to the front wheels.hgm20002000@yahoo.com
My steering wheel make some clicking sound when I turn it.?
sounds like a broken cv joint i would take it to a dealer not that much to fix