Tuesday, September 20, 2011

If I import a Car from a country with a left handed steering wheel do I need To Change it?

I whant to import a ford Falcon ute from Austalia to the USA.
If I import a Car from a country with a left handed steering wheel do I need To Change it?
nope just needs to meet state inspect
If I import a Car from a country with a left handed steering wheel do I need To Change it?
I'm not sure about the laws in the USA, but certainly you can import Left Hand Drive cars from Europe and the USA to Australia and New Zealand and get approval to drive them.

If you import a falcon Ute to the USA it will be a right hand drive car going to the States. You guys drive from the left seat right?
no, just check emmisions, retired left hand drive postal vehicles can be bought by anyone and driven normally